Ingredients6 h 45 m servings 340
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, chili powder, cayenne, salt, garlic, and black pepper together in the crock of a slow cooker; add ground beef and stir.
- Cook on High for 6 1/2 hours (or on Low for 10 hours).
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't like jalapenos, you could opt for 1 green bell pepper instead. If you like it hotter opt for habanero peppers.
- As with most chili, it would go great with shredded Cheddar cheese and bread.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 19.3 13.3 28.2 95 1402 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 39
Really simple recipes and it tastes great! I made a few changes. Instead of using a can of diced tomatoes, I used a 6 oz can of tomato paste and added 12 oz of water to the recipe. My reason fo...
Great recipe! I'm type 2 diabetic and on a low carb diet, so beans are out of the question for me. I like a little spicy, but not burn the lips off your face, lol, so I had to alter the recipe a...
Great recipe! Just remember to alter the amount of diced tomato and tomato sauce to 2 14.5 oz cans each! Unless of course you like your chilli dry....
I recently moved to Texas from Michigan and have been looking for a beanless chili recipe. Came across this one and decided to give it a shot. It's been cooking for about 3 hours and I just t...
I followed the recipe but used one jalapeno and one green pepper. Made it 3 times in the past two months. It's a keeper for our family!
It's still cooking, but I'm counting down the hrs.. I took a sneak bite n it's awesome! Love the spicy kick ... I did however add an extra can of diced tomatoes n added sausage
super good! spicy. i added a little extra to mine with mushrooms, corn, a green pepper, cheese and some crispy onions. cooked for 5 hours. made biscuits with cheese to go with it and it was amaz...