Ingredients6 h 45 m servings 340
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, chili powder, cayenne, salt, garlic, and black pepper together in the crock of a slow cooker; add ground beef and stir.
- Cook on High for 6 1/2 hours (or on Low for 10 hours).
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't like jalapenos, you could opt for 1 green bell pepper instead. If you like it hotter opt for habanero peppers.
- As with most chili, it would go great with shredded Cheddar cheese and bread.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 19.3 13.3 28.2 95 1402 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
Really simple recipes and it tastes great! I made a few changes. Instead of using a can of diced tomatoes, I used a 6 oz can of tomato paste and added 12 oz of water to the recipe. My reason fo...
Great recipe! Just remember to alter the amount of diced tomato and tomato sauce to 2 14.5 oz cans each! Unless of course you like your chilli dry....
I recently moved to Texas from Michigan and have been looking for a beanless chili recipe. Came across this one and decided to give it a shot. It's been cooking for about 3 hours and I just t...
Great recipe! I'm type 2 diabetic and on a low carb diet, so beans are out of the question for me. I like a little spicy, but not burn the lips off your face, lol, so I had to alter the recipe a...
It's still cooking, but I'm counting down the hrs.. I took a sneak bite n it's awesome! Love the spicy kick ... I did however add an extra can of diced tomatoes n added sausage
This recipe was very good but wasn't hot enough I had to add 3 ghost peppers to bring on the heat and that made it perfect
I do this on top of the stove, sautéing the onion until translucent then adding the hamburger. When that has browned, I drain off the excess fat. Also, I use Del Monte Zesty Chili Style Diced ...