Ingredients1 h servings 836 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour water into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk oil, chocolate syrup, egg, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Mix bread crumbs and cocoa powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Poke holes into chicken breasts using a fork. Dip chicken in the oil mixture, covering completely. Press chicken into bread crumb mixture until both sides are coated. Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the oil coating and breading ingredients. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 836 calories; 63 g fat; 43.5 g carbohydrates; 33.4 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 290 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this recipe, and had to make it. It is not overpowering chocolate at all. However, it does have a slight burnt taste to it that was not agreeable. Maybe if ...
I made this dish after reading the reviews I decided to add Splenda to wet and dry mix came out delicious wonderful chicken I have to say everyone at home was amazed hope you enjoy!
I was torn between 2 and 3 stars for this recipe. At first bite it's not too bad. Chicken came out moist and tender but then a lingering after taste that can be described as bitter and burnt c...