Julie's Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Joan Gerland Crabtree
"My sister Julie has made this recipe for years and it has turned into a family favorite. Kids and adults love it and I love that it is easy to prepare and tastes wonderful. It is truly a comfort food. Goes great with a lettuce- and fruit-type salad along with garlic bread."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chicken, milk, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper in a skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread 1/2 the sauce over noodles. Sprinkle 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over sauce. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheeses are slightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of dry Hidden Valley® ranch dressing mix, you can use some ranch salad dressing or your own custom seasonings.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 22 29.6 34.4 103 642 Full nutrition