Easy Microwave Chicken Divan
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place broccoli florets in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high until partially cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Stir condensed soup, sour cream, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder together in a large microwave-safe bowl; add chicken and broccoli.
- Stir Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and butter together in a small bowl. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over the top of the chicken mixture. Cover bowl with waxed paper.
- Microwave casserole on high until hot, 10 to 14 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute one 9.75-ounce can of chicken breast, drained, for the 2 cups cubed cooked chicken.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 23.9 21 27.9 86 924 Full nutrition