Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 731 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Carrot Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Soak carrots and raisins in 1 cup HOT tap water; allow to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out excess water from carrots and raisins.
- In mixing bowl add dry mix (reserve 1/2 cup dry mix), 2 eggs, 1/4 cup oil. Add well drained carrots and raisins, add nuts. Mix well by hand. Spread 2 cups of carrot cake on bottom of a greased 9 to 9 1/2-inch springform pan. Reserve remaining carrot cake.
- Cheesecake: In large bowl beat cream cheese, eggs and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (brown sugar, pumpkin, and remaining 1/2 cup of dry mix).
- Spread 1/2 of the cheesecake batter on top of the carrot cake. Spoon on remaining carrot cake and top with remaining cheese cake batter. Do not marble with knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through.
- Cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. When cake is cooled, top with Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve chilled.
Per Serving: 731 calories; 37 g fat; 93.1 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 573 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i think the carrots and rasins come dried in a packet with the cake mix