Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 truffles)
- Prepare the cupcake batter as requested and bake in a 9x13-inch pan for 27 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the frosting mix.
- Set aside 1/4 of the frosting.
- Add the remaining frosting to the cake and combine until dough is formed.
- Form the dough into 24 1-inch balls.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the remaining 1/4 frosting.
- Place a small amount of frosting in your hand and roll the ball of dough, just enough to coat it.
- Roll into the add-in of your choice (Picture has coconut).
You might also like
- Tip: For an even richer cream cheese flavour replace 1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter with 2 tablespoons brick cream cheese and 4 tablespoons (60 mL) butter. Mix as directed above
Per Serving: 172 calories; 9.4 22.9 1.3 26 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1