Ingredients20 m servings 330 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange 8 cinnamon rolls on a baking sheet; gently press the middle of each roll with the back of a spoon creating an indentation. Spoon apple pie filling into each indentation. Place a second roll atop each filled cinnamon roll, sealing edges together. Repeat with remaining rolls and filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Swirl icing over warm rolls.
- Cook's Note:
- If you have leftover filling, fill ramekins and top with brown sugar, bake with rolls, and drizzle icing over when done.
- You can use any flavor of pie filling.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 10.8 g fat; 55.1 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 689 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Easy, if messy to assemble. If you choose, I would actually chop the apple slices from the filling smaller. Some of mine were too big to fit into the pocket I pushed into the cinnamon roll. T...
I made this as a treat for my husband and brother-in-law and they absolutely loved it. I used one can of Grands Cinnamon Rolls and unrolled them then just laid them kind of twisted up in the pan...
I had to come up with quick meal ideas for surprise visitors, and this was the dessert I chose to make. It was fast, easy, and everyone loved it. Nice job on this one! Will make again for sur...