made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 53 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, wheat germ, sugar, ginger, mustard, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Cut butter into the flour mixture with a pastry blender until the crumbles are the size of small peas. Slowly add water to dough and stir with a fork until the mixture comes together to form a ball.
- Turn the dough ball onto a lightly floured surface and roll to about 1/4-inch thick; cut into small circles using a circular cookie cutter or a small, round glass. Put circles onto a baking sheet with 2 inches between.
- Bake in the oven or until nicely browned, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 3.3 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 103 mg sodium. Full nutrition