Strawberry Roll Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 424 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and lightly flour a rimmed 9x13-inch baking sheet.
- Beat cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Beat batter on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool cake for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently release cake onto a clean towel. Place a second clean towel on top of cake and smooth out any wrinkles in towel. Slowly roll cake around top towel.
- Strain strawberries, reserving juice. Mix strawberry juice and icing together in a bowl until icing turns pink.
- Stir strawberries and strawberry glaze together in a separate bowl.
- Gently unroll cake and remove top towel. Spread icing onto cake; top icing with strawberry mixture. Carefully roll cake around the filling; slice into rounds.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 16 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 408 mg sodium. Full nutrition