Ingredients4 h servings 214
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange 12 dinner rolls in the prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon to melted butter; stir until smooth. Pour pudding mixture over rolls; top with remaining 12 rolls. Allow rolls to rise for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Butterscotch pudding can be used instead of vanilla if desired.
- If you let this raise overnight, keep in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 6.5 34.9 4.5 12 285 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe just about made itself! Very good and super easy! You must serve it warm!! Otherwise it is very hard and gummy. Would make again trying a different pudding to change it up some.
This is a super easy and tasty recipe. I use two loaves of thawed sweet bread dough(or even just regular frozen bread dough)cut into walnut sized pieces and add chopped pecans to the butter/pud...