Ingredients25 m servings 475 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta one minute less than required; drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place on sheet tray to cool down.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix butternut squash and onions with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast in preheated oven until slightly browned and thoroughly cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- In a blender combine mustard, dill, orange and lemon juices; blend to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta with the vinaigrette, then fold in the roasted squash and onions.
- Top with shredded cheese and dill.
Per Serving: 475 calories; 18.9 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 14.3 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 281 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was a bit dry so next time I will add more to the citrus vinaigrette but this was good!
I love this recipe, and I ate leftovers out of the fridge which were just as good! The butternut squash is sweet and perfectly matches with the salty cheese. So yummy!