4 made it | 0 reviews |
Denise Ramsey Zirbel
"This is great as a snack or for breakfast and also on top of yogurt. You won't be disappointed. Easy to vary the ingredients and substitute other nuts or flaked coconut, etc. Also makes a great gift at the holidays. Just put in a small mason jar, attach a copy of the recipe, and wrap it up with a fun cereal bowl. My kids' teachers loved to leave the jar on their desk to snack on."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 568
Original recipe yields 7 servings (7 cups)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with baking parchment.
- Mix oats, almonds, sunflower seed kernels, and flax seeds together in a bowl.
- Whisk syrup, honey, coconut oil, water, and salt together in a separate small bowl until smooth; pour over oats mixture and stir. Spread the resulting mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 60 to 90 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Remove granola from pan by lifting parchment paper. Break granola into small pieces and put in a bowl; add raisins and toss by hand to mix. Store in an airtight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can vary the amount of flax seed and sunflower seed kernels, but the total measure of the two should be one cup.
- Sweetened, dried cranberries are a good substitute for the raisins for a slightly different flavor.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 568 calories; 27.2 76.4 12.4 0 178 Full nutrition