Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 165
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Spread peanut butter onto a cracker and top with another cracker creating a sandwich. Repeat until all the crackers are used.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Gently place a cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate; spoon chocolate over the cracker until covered. Carefully lift coated cracker sandwich out of chocolate using a fork to strain off the excess chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cracker sandwiches and chocolate; refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the whole jar of peanut butter. The actual amount of peanut butter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 11.4 14.1 3.9 0 156 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made a mistake by not making the full recipe, only made half:) These are very easy to make. The hardest part was waiting.