Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 591
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pecans are toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Press the cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the pie pan, sealing edges together to create the 'crust'.
- Whisk corn syrup and brown sugar together in a bowl until thick and sticky. Add butter and whisk until mixture is smooth. Whisks eggs, 1 at a time, into brown sugar mixture, whisking well after each addition, until eggs are fully incorporated. Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt into brown sugar mixture.
- Layer the toasted pecans over the cinnamon roll 'crust'. Pour the brown sugar mixture over pecans. Place the pie on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover crust with pieces of aluminum foil to avoid burning.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until pie is set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool pie for 15 minutes.
- Place cream cheese frosting in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until frosting is thinned and pourable, about 30 seconds. Drizzle frosting over pie and set aside until frosting has slightly hardened, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using homemade frosting, thin it out with milk to a consistency that will hold its shape but will drizzle easily.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 591 calories; 33.7 71.2 6.1 65 575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1