Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 591 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pecans are toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Press the cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the pie pan, sealing edges together to create the 'crust'.
- Whisk corn syrup and brown sugar together in a bowl until thick and sticky. Add butter and whisk until mixture is smooth. Whisks eggs, 1 at a time, into brown sugar mixture, whisking well after each addition, until eggs are fully incorporated. Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt into brown sugar mixture.
- Layer the toasted pecans over the cinnamon roll 'crust'. Pour the brown sugar mixture over pecans. Place the pie on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover crust with pieces of aluminum foil to avoid burning.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until pie is set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool pie for 15 minutes.
- Place cream cheese frosting in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until frosting is thinned and pourable, about 30 seconds. Drizzle frosting over pie and set aside until frosting has slightly hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using homemade frosting, thin it out with milk to a consistency that will hold its shape but will drizzle easily.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 591 calories; 33.7 g fat; 71.2 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 575 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1