Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 servings, 1 quesadilla (203 g) each)
- Heat barbecue to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 6 minutes; turn. Add pineapple to barbecue; grill 6 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done (170 degrees F) and pineapple is heated through, turning after 3 minutes. Transfer chicken and pineapple to cutting board.
- Reduce barbecue to low heat. Cut chicken into thin strips, then cut pineapple into thin slices.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese onto half of each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken, pineapple, onions, peppers, barbecue sauce and remaining cheese. Fold tortillas in half; press tops to flatten slightly.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and quesadillas are lightly browned on both sides.
You might also like
- Special Extra:
- Mix 1/4 cup light sour cream and 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with quesadillas.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favourite KRAFT Dressing.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 14.6 35.7 22.7 57 566 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1