Scalloped Herb and Garlic Sweet Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT Shredded Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
"A short cut method to the great taste of cheesy scalloped potatoes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 105 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 servings, 1/12 recipe (100 g) each)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread 1/3 of the potatoes onto bottom of 2-L casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with half each of the onions and flour, then 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Cover with remaining potatoes.
- Pour milk over all layers; cover.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender, uncovering and sprinkling with remaining cheese for the last 20 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with a mixed green salad and roasted chicken.
- Take Along:
- Since this satisfying dish travels well, it makes a great side to bring to your next potluck.
- Special Extra:
- Sprinkle a little chopped parsley, chives or fresh basil on top for added flair.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 3.7 g fat; 14.3 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 123 mg sodium. Full nutrition