Open-Face Huevos Rancheros
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT Shredded Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
"Nothing makes you say 'Ole!' in the morning more than saucy black beans, salsa and scrambled eggs."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 399 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 servings, 1 topped tortilla (222 g) each)
- Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in beans and salsa; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cook eggs in skillet sprayed with cooking spray 5 minutes on medium-low heat or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on serving plates; top with bean mixture, eggs, cheese and cilantro.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with fresh fruit and a crisp mixed green salad.
- How to Warm the Tortillas:
- Stack tortillas, then wrap in foil and bake in 350 degrees F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Or, stack tortillas on microwaveable plate and wrap loosely in waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 20 g fat; 36.4 g carbohydrates; 21.3 g protein; 211 mg cholesterol; 771 mg sodium. Full nutrition