Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Whisk in flour and mustard; cook 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk until blended; cook on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, whisking constantly. Add 2 cups cheese; cook 1 minute or until melted, stirring constantly.
- Drain macaroni. Add to sauce; stir to evenly coat. Stir in tomatoes. Pour into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Substitute 1 cup frozen peas for the tomatoes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 17.3 g fat; 37.3 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 492 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1