Easy Warm Spinach Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 210 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- Whisk red wine vinegar, seasoned rice vinegar, anchovies, and white pepper together in a bowl until dressing is evenly mixed.
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 5 to 10 minutes. Lower heat to medium. Add spinach, working in batches, to onion mixture, tossing and mixing until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer spinach mixture to a serving bowl; top with egg slices and bacon.
- Pour dressing into the wok; bring to just under a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Pour dressing over spinach mixture; sprinkle with green onions and Asiago cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Eliminate anchovies and bacon for vegetarian version. Use vegetarian 'bacon bits' if desired.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 14.1 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 12.9 g protein; 162 mg cholesterol; 840 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was super yummy and very easy. I would add a bit more garlic for my tastes but overall it was perfect. Could be served alongside fresh fish or on top of chicken. I might try this with so...