Ingredients20 m servings 248
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Mix pasta, corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Cook's Note:
- I have the deli slice the corned beef as thinly as possible, then cut the sliced meet. This gives me the shredded corned beef.
- If you purchase the Swiss cheese in a block and shred it this would be better than dicing the sliced cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 7.5 35.6 10.5 18 340 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Yum! I made this according to recipe but thought it was missing something so I did make some changes... I used radiatore pasta (holds dressing better) added chopped onions and more kraut with ...
This is a great recipe to use with Corned Beef leftovers! It's a perfect anytime dish by its self or with a sandwich. If made with a smaller pasta it's great to put on crackers too. This is a...
I really really really wanted to like this. I love Reuben anything - sammies, casseroles, dip - so I thought this would be awesome. I used the deli thin sliced corned beef and shredded my own ...
This was ok...I halved the recipe and used radiatore pasta instead of bow ties. This was nice to try for something different, though I don't know if I would make it again. Thanks for sharing. :)