Ingredients40 m servings 395
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Slowly pour couscous and raisins into the boiling water while stirring. Place a cover on the saucepan, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the couscous absorbs most of the water, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and set aside until couscous absorbs remaining water, about 5 minutes more. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute asparagus, green onions, and carrots in hot oil until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, curry powder, ginger, and salt together in a large bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved into the vinegar; add the couscous mixture, asparagus mixture, blue cheese, and sunflower kernels. Gently fold the mixture until the kernels are evenly distributed through the mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may substitute feta cheese for bleu cheese.
- Cashews can be used in place of sunflower seed kernels.
- Dried cranberries can stand in for raisins.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 11.1 62.1 13.1 11 508 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was one of the best recipes I've tried recently. Made it twice in the last two weeks and plan to make it again! The only changes made were because of not having some of the ingredients -...
Needed more dressing and spices. I topped this with tofu marinated in Jerk seasoning and sautéed.