Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Slowly pour couscous and raisins into the boiling water while stirring. Place a cover on the saucepan, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the couscous absorbs most of the water, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and set aside until couscous absorbs remaining water, about 5 minutes more. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute asparagus, green onions, and carrots in hot oil until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, curry powder, ginger, and salt together in a large bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved into the vinegar; add the couscous mixture, asparagus mixture, blue cheese, and sunflower kernels. Gently fold the mixture until the kernels are evenly distributed through the mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may substitute feta cheese for bleu cheese.
- Cashews can be used in place of sunflower seed kernels.
- Dried cranberries can stand in for raisins.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 11.1 62.1 13.1 11 508 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1