Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 634 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a large, deep casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in large, heavy-bottomed skillet; add onions and saute for 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add salt, tomatoes, chili seasoning, and Ragu(R) Old World Style(R) Traditional sauce. Stir to combine and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until ready to add to pasta.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Stir in corn and 1 1/2 cups of cheese; mix until evenly combined. Stir in the chili. Pour into the casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake until hot and bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Top with cilantro before serving.
Per Serving: 634 calories; 31.8 g fat; 54.7 g carbohydrates; 34.1 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 1989 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Zesty Cheesy Chili Mac Haiku: "This makes SO much food. I froze half the meat-sauce 'guts', to make later on." I combined everything, other than the cooked pasta, and saw how much it was going t...