Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 646 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 panini)
- Mix together the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Place beaten egg in another bowl. Mix together panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a third shallow bowl.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour, coating both sides; shake off the extra. Dip chicken in beaten egg, and then press into the breadcrumbs, making sure to coat well on both sides. Set on a plate.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Pan fry chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on slices of bread. Spread about 1/4 cup of Ragu(R) Old World Style(R) Traditional Sauce over each piece of chicken. Top with a slice of cheese and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread. Heat in a panini press or in a large skillet until the cheese is melted. Heat remaining sauce for dipping.
- *Substitution: You can use 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin in place of chicken cutlets.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 24.3 g fat; 68.5 g carbohydrates; 42.6 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 1792 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Awesome! I did use some leftover chicken parmesan that I had on hand, but followed the rest as stated. We really loved the crunch of the bread w/ the cheesy, saucy yummy chicken inside. This was...