Ingredients25 m servings 364
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Melt Saute Express(R) squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Place ground beef into skillet. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until browned. (Do not drain beef.)
- Add spinach and diced tomatoes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted and heated through. Add cooked pasta. Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Continue cooking, without stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 19 24.4 23.7 75 464 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have made this recipe and maybe it beats the purpose of land o' lakes product.. but I simply used Olive oil, season salt, lemon pepper, poultry seasoning, and heated up on the stove in a fryin...
I've made this two times and I loved it! I did cook the ground beef and drain it though. Years and years of cooking will not let me skip this step. I was worried it wouldn't have enough liqui...