Ingredients30 m servings 346
- Place corn flake crumbs, flour and eggs each into individual shallow bowls. Add ranch dressing mix to flour; stir until combined.
- Coat each chicken tender with flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip into beaten egg. Press into corn flake crumbs.
- Melt Saute Express(R) squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Place coated chicken tenders into skillet. Cook, turning occasionally, 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- *Substitute 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs.
- Recipe Tips:
- - About 2 cups corn flake cereal, crushed equals 2/3 cup crumbs.
- - Cut chicken pieces about the same size to ensure even cooking.
- - To make dinner ahead, prepare chicken tenders as directed. Cool. Place into resealable plastic freezer bags; freeze. To reheat frozen tenders, bake at 350 degrees F, 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 13.7 21.9 30.1 146 793 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I didn't use the pre-seasoned butter, (I seasoned my own and added olive oil. Also added a little extra ranch dry mix chicken. I loved it. Very tender and flavorful.
Loved it. Super easy. I used butter, garlic infused olive oil, and a little salt because I didn't have the saute things. Worked really well. Also cut my tenders in half so they would cook quicke...
Delicious! Looked for a recipe where I had the ingredients on hand. Didn't but easily added my own replacements. Seasonings on hand to mix with butter: minced garlic, basil, parsley. Cereal on h...
Kids liked this one. I couldn't find the sauté express so I used the LOL butter spread of the same flavor and added olive in to the pan. Pan fired in batches and finished off on the oven for 15 ...
I followed the recipe except I just browned the chicken in a skillet and then put it in the oven to finish cooking. Thus, didn't need as much oil! Family really liked it!
I used the recipe minus the butter. I just fried in canola oil, and it still had a good flavor. This recipe needs salt, but after I cooked and salted it, the family did enjoy!
Tasty recipe! They came out juicy and the breading stayed on! Will definitely make this my go to for Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders!!