Ingredients30 m servings 346
- Place corn flake crumbs, flour and eggs each into individual shallow bowls. Add ranch dressing mix to flour; stir until combined.
- Coat each chicken tender with flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip into beaten egg. Press into corn flake crumbs.
- Melt Saute Express(R) squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Place coated chicken tenders into skillet. Cook, turning occasionally, 10-12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- *Substitute 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs.
- Recipe Tips:
- - About 2 cups corn flake cereal, crushed equals 2/3 cup crumbs.
- - Cut chicken pieces about the same size to ensure even cooking.
- - To make dinner ahead, prepare chicken tenders as directed. Cool. Place into resealable plastic freezer bags; freeze. To reheat frozen tenders, bake at 350 degrees F, 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 13.7 21.9 30.1 146 793 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I didn't use the pre-seasoned butter, (I seasoned my own and added olive oil. Also added a little extra ranch dry mix chicken. I loved it. Very tender and flavorful.
Loved it. Super easy. I used butter, garlic infused olive oil, and a little salt because I didn't have the saute things. Worked really well. Also cut my tenders in half so they would cook quicke...
Delicious! Looked for a recipe where I had the ingredients on hand. Didn't but easily added my own replacements. Seasonings on hand to mix with butter: minced garlic, basil, parsley. Cereal on h...
Kids liked this one. I couldn't find the sauté express so I used the LOL butter spread of the same flavor and added olive in to the pan. Pan fired in batches and finished off on the oven for 15 ...
I followed the recipe except I just browned the chicken in a skillet and then put it in the oven to finish cooking. Thus, didn't need as much oil! Family really liked it!
I used the recipe minus the butter. I just fried in canola oil, and it still had a good flavor. This recipe needs salt, but after I cooked and salted it, the family did enjoy!