Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 316
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease an 11x14-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, pineapple, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, eggs, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, evaporated milk, and margarine together in a saucepan; bring to a boil for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat and stir pecans and vanilla extract into sugar mixture.
- Pierce the top of the cake with a toothpick and spread pecan topping over cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 316 calories; 12.2 49.6 4 27 206 Full nutrition