Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 331 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Combine 1 teaspoon cumin, paprika, chili powder, and coriander together in a small bowl.
- Blend chickpeas, tahini, egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon cumin, salt, and pepper together in a food processor or blender, adding liquid from canned chickpeas if needed, until very smooth. Transfer chickpeas mixture to a bowl; fold in whole wheat flour, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until batter drops easily from a large spoon.
- Drop a little water onto the skillet; if it dances on the surface, the skillet is ready. Add about 1 teaspoon olive oil to skillet. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, forming 3- to 4-inch circles, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer cooked pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed with remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle pancakes with cumin mixture and salt.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 19.7 g fat; 32.9 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 281 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1