Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar and cream cheese together until smooth; stir in cranberries, saskatoon berries, and eggs until well combined. Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture to make a silky batter; pour batter into prepared pan and level the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan 10 minutes; run a knife around edges of the pan to loosen, and invert onto a serving plate to cool completely before slicing.
- Editor's Note:
- Saskatoon berries may be called serviceberries in some markets.
- Cook's Note:
- I use my own saskatoon berries to make this loaf. You can also use other wild berries that would be good substitutes. Saskatoon berries are high in fiber so other berries might be juicier than the suggested berries in my loaf.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 3.8 26.6 3 36 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Added a little milk so it was blended it was to stiff without the liquid maybe it's missing from the recipe