Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 213 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix asparagus, onion, flour, Parmesan cheese, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Whisk 1/2 cup vegetable oil, eggs, water, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl; pour over asparagus mixture. Stir asparagus mixture until well combined; spread in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the torte comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use olive oil instead of vegetable oil and egg substitute instead of whole eggs if desired.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 15.5 g fat; 11.9 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1