Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread pecans out on a baking sheet and drizzle honey over pecans. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar and white sugar over the top.
- Cook pecans in the preheated oven until honey starts to bubble and nuts are fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove nuts from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine sweet potatoes, remaining brown sugar, cream, butter, orange juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Stir pecans into sweet potato mixture. Spread mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with marshmallows.
- Bake casserole in the oven until marshmallows are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 11.3 67 2.9 14 124 Full nutrition