Ingredients45 m servings 187 cals
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Process carrot in food processor until roughly chopped; add quinoa, garbanzo beans, green onions, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, and cumin. Pulse quinoa mixture until just mixed; transfer to a bowl.
- Stir peas and corn into the quinoa mixture; refrigerate until mixture comes together, about 15 minutes. Form quinoa mixture into patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, cilantro, and curry powder together in a bowl. Serve burgers with tahini sauce.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 8.7 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I left out the peas as I didn't have any in the freezer .. otherwise made the burgers as directed. I found out I am not a fan of tahini so when I had the leftovers of these, I used jalapeno ketc...
I left out the tahini sauce and used thai satay sauce instead. The burger itself was had a sweet taste and went well with the satay sauce.