Ingredients35 m servings 354
- Combine water, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, lemon juice, cornstarch, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a saucepan; cook over medium-high heat until sauce is thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Brush sauce on both sides of each fillet. Fold aluminum foil loosely over fillets and seal edges together creating a packet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Bring remaining marinade to a boil and serve alongside cooked salmon.
- Cook's Notes:
- For added flavor, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of either apple cider vinegar or fish sauce.
- Want to spice it up? Add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne red pepper.
- Grapeseed oil can be substituted for the olive oil.
- Cooking on the grill: Prepare as directed and create foil pouch to marinate according to your schedule. Cook on grill-top in the pouch for 12 to 15 minutes and at the very end take the fillets out and give them a grilled flavor.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 20 21.8 21.1 56 1265 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 26
This sauce is certainly yummy. I wanted it a little thicker so I added 1 more teaspoon of cornstarch to a little water and stir in to hot mixture. Another note; the cornstarch should be mixed wi...
It's pretty good. I agree with the lime over the lemon. I also added seafood seasoning to the fish and some fresh garlic minced up.
This was great! The only thing I changed was that I used lime juice instead of lemon as that's what I had on hand. I will be making this again. Delicious :).
Enjoyed the glaze. I use it on salmon and chicken as well and play with the seasonings.
We enjoyed this a lot. Prep is easy and clean-up is a breeze. Will make again.
We haven’t tried the cake yet but I did everything the directions said and the cake still cracked.