Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread 1 teaspoon coconut oil into the bottom of a cast iron skillet or baking dish. Add eggplant, zucchini, garbanzo beans, yellow squash, onion, kalamata olives, and garlic to cast iron skillet. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons rosemary over vegetable mixture and toss to coat vegetables in oil.
- Bake vegetables in the preheated oven on the bottom rack until slightly tender, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the remaining coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat; place sardines in the hot oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and the remaining rosemary. Fry sardines until heated through, about 5 minutes. Top roasted vegetables with sardines and feta cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use smoked or fresh sardines. If you are cooking fresh sardines, cook for a few minutes, flip, and cook until fish flakes.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 22.5 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 877 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1