Ingredients20 m servings 307 cals
- Stir rice, eggs, tapioca, green onion, and salt together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the rice mixture into hot oil; fry until well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Cook's Note:
- You can grate 1/4 of an onion and use it in place of the green onion.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 10 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 188 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The wild rice pancakes were phenomenal. I like wild rice and tend to make a lot of it. I cut the recipe in half but kept the ½ cup of onions. I like onions. I used finely minced white onion inst...
I used a box of Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice and these turned out great! Maybe just a tad too eggy but still great. If you are going to use 2 eggs I recommend using medium instead of lar...