Ingredients44 m servings 441 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color. Add wine and clams. Cover and cook over high heat until clams are opened. Discard any unopened clams. Let cool and discard the clam shells leaving the meat.
- Filter clam juice by draining through a cheesecloth, reserving juice. Return clams and juice to skillet.
- Add Spicy Marinara Sauce and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Cook Linguine for 4 minutes. Drain reserving 2-3 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Add linguine to clam sauce and continue cooking pasta in sauce, adding additional reserved pasta cooking water until desired thickness.
- Top with chopped parsley and drizzle with additional olive oil if desired
Per Serving: 441 calories; 11.9 g fat; 68.9 g carbohydrates; 12.2 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 487 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
My husband and I really enjoyed this! I had to make some changes based on costs and what we could find locally. I subbed Barilla whole wheat spaghetti since our store did not carry linguine. ...
I tried this for my family today and they loved it! I also added sauteed calamari to the clams. Living in a port city, we really love the fresh seafood. Definitely going into my permanent cook...
Great Pasta! Great Sauce! I made this on Christmas Eve and it was a big hit! Everything about it was perfect. I topped with freshly shredded Parmesan and that was all. It's been a while since I ...
4 out of 5 stars because I think the instructions should be altered. Linguini should be boiled for 9 minutes not 4 and then added to sauce with clams because once the clams are steamed open they...
I made this dish for my family for our Christmas Eve dinner, and I was quite pleased with the result! The recipe was simple and easy to follow, and I'm sure it would be good with any of your per...