Ingredients30 m servings 411 cals
- Heat oil in large 4 to 6-quart saucepan over medium heat and add turkey. Brown turkey for 5 to 7 minutes, breaking apart.
- Add onions, garlic, chili powder, cumin and bouillon powder and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions soften. Stir in vegetables, tomatoes, water and ketchup. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. To serve, ladle into bowls and top with desired garnishes.
- Recipe note: If using fresh butternut squash, microwave for 1 to 2 minutes before adding to the chili or allow extra cooking time to ensure tenderness.
- Recipe note: Use two bags (14 ounces each) frozen southwest vegetable blend in place of the canned corn and black beans.
- For added spiciness, try adding chipotle chile powder, cayenne pepper or a favorite hot sauce.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 17.2 g fat; 46.8 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 1039 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This was an easy meal with put together. If you like youe chili to be on the softer side, make sure you allow more time for it to simmer on the stove. I don't eat meat so I left out the ground t...
Simple and easy. My 2 and 4 year old boys went back for seconds, as did I. Will be great for leftovers, too, and for once the recipe truly took only the amount of time listed. A great recipe for...
This recipe was good! It was really simple and super quick to make. I think the butternut squash adds a hint of sweetness to it, or maybe it was the crushed tomatoes that I used, but it was dif...
I left out the squash and put Muenster cheese on my hot rice under the chili but this chili was super tasty! I saved it in “favorites” and will definitely make it again!!
This has a wonderful flavor and I will definitely make this again. I used herbed olive oil in place of the corn oil to give it a bit more flavor and it is healthier as well. I also added some cu...
I’m vegan so I skipped the portion regarding ground turkey. It turned out great. I used fresh butternut squash so I topped it with a sprinkle of sugar. I’d also suggest if you use fresh squash a...
This was a great recipe and I will definitely make it again. I've shared it too. I added a can of tomato paste to make it thicker.