Habanero Compound Butter
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 103 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (0 cup butter)
- Mix butter, habanero pepper, cilantro, garlic, and salt together in a bowl; shape into a log and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate butter mixture until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you use salted butter you may not need to add salt.
- You can toast garlic on the stove while letting your butter soften. Just cook over medium heat, turning often to keep from burning, until it's soft and lightly browned.
- Can also be served in a bowl while still soft, rather than refrigerating.
- Editor's Note:
- Wear latex gloves when cutting chile peppers to prevent unexpectedly having irritating oil on your fingertips.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 11.5 g fat; 0.2 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 2 mg sodium. Full nutrition