Ingredients40 m servings 758
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a rimmed sheet tray and roast in the oven until blistered and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet caramelize the onions in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- To the skillet add the roasted tomatoes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserve 1 cup cooking liquid. Drain and toss with sauce and cooking liquid, stir to combine. Remove from heat and add toss in the parsley, cheese and pine nuts.
Per Serving: 758 calories; 21.1 130.5 13.5 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Gluten free Barilla is made with rice and corn, giving it a lovely light golden color when cooked. It makes a nice canvas for the red onions and other veggies. The flavor is really nice, as well...
This recipe is so good - super flavorful and you honestly would not know it is gluten free. I served it to friends at a dinner party, did not tell them it was gluten free, and they were shocked ...
I made the sauce as specified, and it was delicious. My husband and I loved it. I didn’t use gluten-free pasta, as we are fine with gluten. I will make this again, regularly.
came out real good! I didnt add the pine nuts but that just because I dont like them.
Made it loved it...add a bit of cayenne to spice it up a notch.
I really enjoyed this recipe! It has a clean and fresh flavor that is highlighted by the yummy pine nuts! I made a half recipe, but next time I'll have to make the whole thing! Thanks, Barill...