Ingredients20 m servings 844 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet saute garlic in olive oil, until slightly yellow in color. Add kale and saute for 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth and reduce by half.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer; reduce until thickened.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and toss with sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cheese and pine nuts.
Per Serving: 844 calories; 80.8 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 26.2 g protein; 237 mg cholesterol; 873 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delicious and very indulgent. I used less cream and more chicken stock but still came out great!
We really did not like this. My husband wouldn't even eat it. Very disappointing. Way too much cream for 8 ounces of tortellini. The garlic added first was just waiting to be burned cooking ...
This was okay. I thought the kale was too heavy for the sauce. Maybe a smaller amount, rather than a whole bunch would have been more to our liking. Or something lighter like Swiss chard.
My husband and I really liked this; even our picky toddlers were pleased! We had some fresh pine nuts on hand which I bought on a whim from a local grower, and I was glad to have a recipe in wh...