Ingredients25 m servings 310 cals
- Bring a large and small pot of water to a boil.
- In the smaller pot, boil Brussels sprouts for 8 minutes until cooked through. When cool enough to handle, slice.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute garlic until slightly yellow in color, 1-2 minutes. Add zucchini, squash and sliced Brussels sprouts; season with salt and pepper and saute for 5 additional minutes.
- In the large pot, cook pasta one minute less than package directions. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
- Toss pasta with sauce and cooking liquid. Stir in cheese and parsley before serving.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 11 g fat; 44.7 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 109 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is not worth making. There is no sauce to it. Veggies tasted great, but did not enhance the pasta at all.
I thought this a strange combination but thought would give it a try! the sprouts had gone off so substituted them for peas. I roasted the veg, which probably gave it more flavour. it was ok but...
Solid Fall flavors. For the last few minutes I did crank the heat all the way up, but that's only because I like a hearty sear of brown on my veggies. Added in a little fresh thyme with the pars...