- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet saute onions in olive oil until lightly browned and cooked through. Add Barilla Marinara Sauce and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta 2 minutes under cooking directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Add pasta and cooking liquid to sauce. Cook pasta and sauce together for 2 minutes.
- Once finished add arugula and stir to combine. Toss with cheese.
Per Serving: 700 calories; 23.2 103.9 21.2 9 796 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Haven't bought a jar of marinara pasta sauce in MANY years, since I have my own favorite that's always stocked in the freezer. What a pleasant surprise this recipe was...we loved the Barilla ma...
Great meal. Very easy to make during the week when time is rushed.
What can I say. I was skeptical of the store-bought marinara sauce since it never comes close to tasting like the fresh stuff. I made this partly out of curiosity, and partly bc I needed to use...
The recipe turned out rather well. My girls were more inclined to eating the arugula in the pasta dish but my hubby was pulling it out...he didn't give that part a chance. But this was a rather ...
Spaghetti is one of my favorite dishes! This version includes spicy Baby Arugula lettuce. The Arugula gives the dish color and crunch. Very good!
An easy and delicious recipe perfect for a lazy Sunday. It took just a few minutes to prepare. The arugula gives this dish a really refreshing flavor as well as a nice kick. Barilla marinara sau...
Super easy, weeknight meal. Some of my arugula was further past usable than I thought so I added some pesto to round out the flavor and give it some "green." Love this as a vegetarian main dis...