Mushroom and Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 179 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut pork tenderloin down the center lengthwise nearly all the way through, leaving the two sides attached; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic together in a bowl. Distribute mushroom mixture evenly along center of pork; sprinkle with remaining Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning. Lay chorizo slices evenly along mushroom stuffing.
- Pierce tenderloin with 4 or 5 skewers crosswise through both edges; wrap butcher's twine around skewers, as if lacing shoelaces, and pull tenderloin closed around stuffing. Tie ends of twine together; place tenderloin in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink at the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted near the center of the pork reads at least 145 degrees F (74 degrees C), 20 to 30 minutes. Remove string and skewers; cut into 2-inch thick medallions to serve.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.1 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 21.3 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 527 mg sodium. Full nutrition