Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 905
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, and hazelnut liqueur together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet, tilting the skillet to assure complete coverage.
- Dip 2 slices brioche in the egg mixture, moistening both sides.
- Cook brioche in the hot skillet until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat process until all bread is cooked.
- Cut each slice of brioche into half on a bias. Sprinkle hazelnuts over the halves and top with maple syrup.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the batter. The actual amount of the batter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 905 calories; 46.9 97 24.7 319 730 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1