Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 905 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, and hazelnut liqueur together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet, tilting the skillet to assure complete coverage.
- Dip 2 slices brioche in the egg mixture, moistening both sides.
- Cook brioche in the hot skillet until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat process until all bread is cooked.
- Cut each slice of brioche into half on a bias. Sprinkle hazelnuts over the halves and top with maple syrup.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the batter. The actual amount of the batter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 905 calories; 46.9 g fat; 97 g carbohydrates; 24.7 g protein; 319 mg cholesterol; 730 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1