Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 452 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread pine nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, and walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts are roasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove nuts from oven and cool slightly. Crush nuts using a rolling pin.
- Boil chestnuts in a pot of water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and finely chop.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; saute onions and garlic until onions are tender and garlic is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove garlic and stir parsley, salt, and pepper into onion; add mushrooms. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until mushrooms are softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Heat butter in a separate large skillet over medium-high heat; saute rice until toasted and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir wine and vegetable stock, 1 cup at a time, into rice, allowing stock to evaporate before each addition until rice is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir mushroom mixture, roasted nuts, and boiled chestnuts into rice mixture and remove from heat.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 32.4 g fat; 31.4 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 193 mg sodium. Full nutrition