Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Prepare pie shell according to package directions. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium-low heat until softened, about 15 minutes. Add ham and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cream and parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the onion and ham mixture over the bottom of the baked piecrust. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the filling has set. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 18 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 395 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Bland and salty. All cooking times were too long. On the upside, it was quick and easy to make.