Simple Creamy Garlic-Mushroom Chicken
Ingredients50 m servings 538
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until slightly softened and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add chicken pieces; season with salt, white pepper, and black pepper. Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the middle, 7 to 10 minutes; transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Stir condensed soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, corn, sour cream, and milk together in a bowl; pour over chicken in the baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 538 calories; 43.1 13.1 25.4 85 1013 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I love the simplicity of this recipe, and it is a good, basic chicken dish, but when the family mixed it in with the rice pilaf I made, they loved it.
I used peas, added cream cheese for the cheddar and put slices of Colby jack on the top. It was delicious! Definite comfort food for a cold winter meal. Very rich.
Good recipe, I didn't have frozen peas, so used frozen vegetables. Will make again!