Bacon-Bleu Cheese Ball
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 125 cals
- Stir cream cheese, bacon bits, blue cheese, salad dressing, green onions, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Form mixture into 2 balls, cover each with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled and firm, 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheese balls from plastic wrap and roll in parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- If you would rather use a bowl than form into cheese balls, spread cheese mixture into a serving dish and sprinkle dried parsley over the top; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
- Gorgonzoloa and Stilton are good options for the blue cheese.
- Try chopped pecans in place of the parsley for a different version.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 11.6 g fat; 1.2 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 293 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a yummy recipe. I halved it and then made two balls, putting onions in one and not the other. The change I made was to use real bacon, almost six strips of Safeway's thick sliced. I c...
I have made this recipe several times and it always goes over well. Unless you are having a large party, just make half the recipe. I make it a day ahead or the morning of the event and then r...
This a great crowd pleaser. I did change a couple of things though. I used lite cream cheese and fat fee feta instead of the blue cheese crumbles. Not all of our family likes blue cheese and the...
perfect for parties . easy to make. women seem to like blue cheese more than men.