Ingredients30 m servings 191
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves together in a bowl; stir into butter mixture until just incorporated. Fold oats, carrots, raisins, and walnuts into dough. Drop large mounds of dough onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle each with coarse sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 8.8 26 3.1 28 94 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made these for my 2 year old son. We didn’t use the whole wheat flour, and omitted raisins and walnuts, but they came out great! He loves them. I just had to cook them around 14 minutes becaus...
Yummy, and fun. I used white sugar and added a bit of honey to make them extra chewy
Be sure to flatten it a little so the middle cooks. They don't spread out. Yummy healthy tasting cookie. I added wheat germ too and no walnuts (didn't have any).