Greek-Style Mahi Mahi
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 291 cals
- Rinse mahi mahi fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare a marinade by stirring lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, spearmint, lemon zest, garlic, and salt together in a baking dish just big enough to accommodate the fillets without overlapping. Lay the mahi mahi fillets into the marinade.
- Marinate fish in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turn, and continue marinating another 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove fillets from marinade and shake to remove excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook fillets on hot grill, but not directly over flame, to seal in moisture, about 15 seconds per side. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking fish away from flame until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 19.1 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 26.5 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a great Friday night dish! I picked up fresh mahi mahi on my way home from work, prepped the marinade, and enjoyed a glass of wine with dear hubby before he fired up the grill. Lovely s...
as far as fishiness is was not to pronounce and especially good with raw green salads!!:)