Grilled Buffalo Chicken Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"With spicy grilled chicken and cool, creamy dressing, this crispy flatbread pizza has all the flavors of a delicious Buffalo chicken sandwich. Juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce give this dish a refreshing bite. I've been making this pizza for years and have yet to meet someone who doesn't love it. Garnish with pickled jalapenos, banana pepper rings, black olives, and blue cheese crumbles."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 30 m servings 1170
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Season chicken breast with Montreal steak seasoning. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pour 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce into the bag. Seal bag and rub hot sauce into chicken. Transfer bag to the refrigerator and marinate for 12 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the bag and discard marinade. Cook the chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dice cooled chicken into bite-size pieces. Toss chicken and remaining 2 tablespoons hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Brush each naan with olive oil; cook on the grill until golden and toasted on one side, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and transfer naan pieces, toasted-side up, to a baking sheet. Spread blue cheese dressing on the toasted side of each naan. Top each with diced chicken and red onion. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Return naan to grill and cook until cheese is melted and bottom is toasted and golden, 5 to 10 minutes more. Remove from grill, slice into pieces and top with lettuce and tomato.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe is easy to customize using your favorite ingredients. Pocketless pita can be substituted for tandoori naan. Adjust other ingredient amounts accordingly.
- You can substitute ranch dressing for the blue cheese dressing. You can substitute pepperjack cheese for the Cheddar cheese.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1170 calories; 78 53.7 65.5 204 3328 Full nutrition